Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Hat!

Today I spent some time making a baby hat. I saw the pattern a few days ago when I was browsing patterns online and it was just too cute. The lovely teal yarn I picked up last night was perfect for it as well. I'm very excited about the way it turned out - so cute!



The pictures do the teal yarn no justice. It is Sincerely Teal from the Sincerely line of yarn by Sensations (isn't that a tongue twister?). It has such a vibrant and lovely color that the pictures don't emphasize.

The pattern was from the Lion Brand Yarn website. You have to be a member to see it, but it's free to sign up and only takes a couple minutes. You can find the pattern here.

As a side note, I joined a new site - Ravelry. It's basically a social networking site for knitters and crocheters. You make a profile and can browse patterns and see what other people have made. I'm quite partial to Pinterest and definitely update that a lot more, but I always look for opportunities to network with fellow crafters. If you're on there, be sure to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment