Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Done!!

...with this semester!! Almost done with my undergrad studies. It felt like such a long few months. Final grades were posted and I'm a tad bit disappointed, as my 4.0 streak has sadly ended. I received my first 3.5 in five semesters. But, what can you do? The rest of my classes were 4.0s.

I still haven't been crocheting a lot. Finals week wore me out and I went home over the weekend. STILL recuperating. I did, however, get one easy craft in. A simple rainbow potholder (the pattern is memorized). I keep a spare J-Hook at home and random bits of yarn for easy crafts like this.



Other than that, I spend the weekend relaxing! It was rainy and cold everyday, so I lounged around, watched movies, and visited some of my old high school teachers yesterday. It was so nice catching up with them. I really want to be more involved with my HS because I love it to death and they always seem to have all sorts of problems (and they get a lot of bad press).

One of the highlights of my weekend was spending time with my beautiful dog, Kiya. I miss her so much when I am at college and she is the most adorable non-human ever. She always is so happy to see me and makes me smile as soon as I walk in the door.




Last but not least, OF COURSE I had a Kohl's coupon and HAD to spend my Kohl's cash. Surprisingly (not really), I got a loud pair of shoes. I love them and can't wait to wear them somewhere. They didn't get the best reviews online, but they seem fine to me!



Well, that's it for now. I did my grocery shopping earlier and after that, driving home today, working, and running errands, I am beat! Time to watch some Netflix and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment