Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Places, New Faces.

I am officially all moved in to my new place! I start graduate school tomorrow and I'm excited and anxious at the same time. It's going to be a bit difficult at first to get back into the class-homework routine, but overall I know things will go great.

I had this past week off since it was my 21st birthday and I also had a lot of packing/moving to do. It was nice to have the time off and be able to take care of everything I needed to get done. I finally am an adult! I got to spend my birthday with my dad and best friend and enjoy some sun. I couldn't have asked for a better day.



My dad's girlfriend bought me this SUPER cool bamboo chest for my birthday - I am so in love. I have just the place to put it in my new apartment. I actually have a lot more room here than I thought, as there's tons of storage space!



As far as crafts go, I was able to get some cross-stitching in - it has helped me relax so much. I absolutely love these pieces. Slowly but surely my small frames are getting filled - and of course I bought another one since I've been here.



I also finally got the amigurumi Leia I made to my friend! He has quite the collection of Star Wars crochet figures from me now. I just had to snap a picture - it's like a family reunion!


I have most of my cross-stitch supplies here, but not a lot of yarn. I hope to bring more soon and continue on more projects. After this week is over I think I will feel a lot more settled in. Only 1.5 years to go until I will be done with college!

No comments:

Post a Comment