Monday, April 16, 2012

Washcloths Galore!

Another post after a period of silence. I have approximately 14 days and 2 hours before my semester is over. Hallelujah! I have so much to do these next couple weeks, but I am trying to relax and not become overwhelmed. I've scheduled my week so I force myself to do a little a day - I will be all caught up in no time. I even got groceries tonight so I have some fresh food (if only I had more time to cook!).

I haven't been crocheting much, but I did do some easy dishcloths (or washcloths, whatever they will be used for). I needed something mindless and repetitive and I wanted to use up some of the extra yarn I've accumulated. The pattern is the Sandy Shore Washcloth Set from Lion Brand and it includes 4 extremely simple patterns. I'm really happy with the way these turned out.





This is some yarn I picked up over Christmas break at the GoodWill called Flutter. It was super cheap and the colors are quite lovely (my favorites). It's thin, about as thin as Knit Cro-Sheen. I really want to make something pretty with it, I just don't know what yet.



I plan on starting more projects after I graduate. The next couple weeks are going to be insane, but they will be over before I know it. A little over two months remain until I am a college graduate! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment