Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Small Update

I've been really busy lately...so much going on. Organization, classes, homework, upcoming exams, etc. My mom came into town last night so we could spend time together. We went to Cracker Barrel and Goodwill and did laundry. It was a lot of fun and it always cheers me up to see her. She took a few of the hats I have made because some ladies she works with were interested in them.

I do have a hat I recently made that I need to post, but I am going to do that later in the week. I also am working on R2 - I've just been slacking in the crochet department and get it together.

To make this a worthwhile post, I do have another Yoda picture that Jerod took. It is super awesome and I wanted to share.


Although I am not a fan of the new Star Wars movies (except maybe the third one), The Phantom Menace in 3D is coming out on Friday and I have plans to go see it sometime soon. It should be a good time. I don't even remember the last 3D movie I saw...I think it may have been My Bloody Valentine. Longgg time ago.

Anyway, I will update with more creations soon. There are just never enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment